At Park Bench Chiropractic we welcome women in all stages of pregnancy.
A lot of things – such as pelvis shape, baby positioning, pre-existing lower back, and hip pain or sciatica issues – can all mean that chiropractic care is necessary for a better pregnancy.
A lot of people also don’t understand that chiropractic is safe for pregnant women. In fact, chiropractic is completely natural and is one of the few reasonable solutions to the type of pain many women experience before they give birth.
If you are enduring pain in your back or hips, sciatica, piriformis syndrome, headaches, neck pain, or another issue then please feel free to call us and set up a free consultation with one of the chiropractors. Either Dr. Matt or Dr. Rob will be happy to chat with you for about 10-20 minutes and answer any questions you may have. If you have questions or concerns then bring them with you and let us know.
- Here’s a summary of some of the great reasons to make chiropractic a part of your pregnancy routine:
- You shouldn’t be putting most drugs/medicines into your bloodstream while pregnant
- Full hip and lower back mobility from chiropractic adjustments helps with labor
- Your nervous system will appreciate pressure being removed from lumbar and sacral nerve roots
- Chiropractic adjustments feel great
If you’re interested then get in touch. We look forward to meeting you.