CHIROPRACTIC - NO INSURANCE NECESSARY
Chiropractic shouldn't be out of anyone's reach, and we have affordable cash payment plans that work with pretty much any budget.
We have our cash fees listed below:
- Pay-As-You-Go adjustment + therapies, per visit: $40
- Pay-As-You-Go adjustment only, per visit: $29
- Pay-As-You-Go Initial Exam and adjustment + therapies, $100
- Pay-As-You-Go Initial Exam and adjustment, $50
Chiropractic Monthly Memberships
- One Month, 4 adjustments, $65 (first person)
- One Month, 4 adjustments, $49 (second person, ex. child or spouse)
- Additional adjustments, $19
- 8 Full office visits with adjustments + therapies, $288 (first person)
- 8 Full office visits with adjustments + therapies, $144 (second person, ex. child or spouse)
- 12 Full office visits with adjustments + therapies, $432 (first person)
- 12 Full office visits with adjustments + therapies, $216 (second person, ex. child or spouse)
Annual Wellness Package
- 12 Months, 60 adjustments + therapies, $1,500
- 12 Months, 60 adjustments, $780
* therapies = Electrical Muscle Stimulation, Massage, PNF/PIR therapeutic stretching, heat packs, etc.
If you have any questions about our policies, the rules for using these plans, or anything else then please give us a call.
We are able to offer these same low rates for people stuck with insurance plans that have very high deductibles. Sky high deductibles mean that you need to pay out of pocket until you have spent thousands of dollars on your health care. That is good for emergency care, but it makes the insured person pay full cost until they reach that point. At Park Bench we have a simple form for you to fill out that allows us to not bill your insurer so that we can instead apply a cash rate to your account. Honestly, we really just don't enjoy working with or for insurance companies, so if we can charge you less and do less work on our end, then it's a win-win.
We provide these discounted cash plans precisely because many people these days either cannot afford health insurance, have health insurance that is only good for emergencies, or choose to go without it. Health insurance should not be a requirement to dealing with your health concerns, so we remove that barrier by having reasonable cash plans.
Even if you do have health insurance there is a small number of plans that do not provide coverage and benefits for chiropractic. In cases like that, your options for neck pain, back pain, headaches, and other issues that respond favorably to chiropractic are reduced to things like prescription painkillers, muscle relaxers, and surgery. Rather than choosing dangerous and unhealthy options like those simply because your insurance will pay for that and not pay for chiropractic, just come on in and we will set you up with an affordable cash care plan instead so that you can afford to make natural, healthy choices.
Call or stop by today.